Opera can increase the size of images as well as text.
You can quickly increase or decrease the size of both text and graphics using the Keyboard:
- Press â€˜ + â€˜ (in some versions you might need to press the â€˜ Shift â€˜ key as well) to increase size and the â€˜ – â€˜ to decrease text size. Each press will increase or decrease the size by 10%. Alternatively press â€˜Alt â€˜ + â€˜ V â€˜ to bring up the view menu and then press â€˜ Z â€˜ to bring up the zoom options then use the up and down arrow keys to select the option you want followed by â€˜ Enter â€˜ .
However the changes will not be remembered next time you open Opera.
To permanently increase or decrease the size of the text follow these steps:
- Click on the â€˜ Tools â€˜ menu with the mouse and then click on â€˜ Preferences â€˜ or press â€˜ Ctrl â€˜+ â€˜ F12 â€˜ .
- Click on the â€˜ Web pages â€˜ tab with the mouse or press â€˜ Ctrl â€˜ + â€˜ Tab â€˜ to cycle through the tabs until â€˜ Web pages â€˜ is selected.
- Click on the â€˜ Page Zoom â€˜ option box and select your zoom size or press the â€˜ Tab â€˜ key twice to select the page zoom option box and use the up and down arrow keys to select your zoom size.
- Click the â€˜ OK â€˜ button or press â€˜ Enter â€˜ to return to Opera.
You can also change the text size in these other browsers:
Internet Explorer,Â Safari,Â Netscape,Â Firefox.
Back toÂ Accessibility.