We are an expanding organization that is always interested in talking to people who are committed to helping improve the lives of children and young people.
Key Assets Fostering is seeking dynamic and creative individuals who are able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in all aspects of family placement and child and family work. You will be joining Key Assets Fostering based in Mississauga in Southern Ontario as part of a multi-disciplinary team to develop effective partnerships with local providers as well as meeting the needs of foster parents and the children placed with them. If you feel as strongly as we do that children with complex needs deserve to have access to quality family placements then this is the challenge for you.
Relief/Sessional Child and Youth Counsellors
We are seeking qualified Child and Youth Counsellors and Developmental Service Workers in Southern Ontario to provide support to foster families and the children and youth placed with them.
- Applicants must have at minimum a Child and Youth Worker or Developmental Services Worker Diploma/Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably with children in Foster Care
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of supporting individuals from diverse cultures, experiences and backgrounds
- Must have valid First Aid, CPR and current certification in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention or equivalent
- A Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- A current "Vulnerable Sector Police Screening"
Please submit your resume directly to Kathryn Rock, Provincial Director, Key Assets Canada Ltd. at : email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.